Journey Mapping WorkshopsTrain the Trainer workshops
Journey Mapping Train the Trainer Workshop
Just starting your Customer Journey Mapping?
Become a Journey Mapping Trainer in our 2-day Train the Trainer Workshop. In this hands-on session, you will learn in detail the best practices, tools, shortcuts, and tips from seasoned CX and Journey Mapping practitioners who have built hundreds of maps and managed CX programs at billion-dollar companies.
Who should attend?
If you are a CX Program Manager, CCO, VP/Director of CX, or involved in the Journey Mapping process at your company, this is the Workshop you need to attend!
Most Common Questions
- How do I start?
- What are Journey Map Best Practices?
- Who is involved in building the Journey Map?
- What are pitfalls to avoid when involving customers?
- Should I integrate survey data?
What will you learn?
- How to “kick off” your Journey Mapping efforts with your customers and team members
- Best practices to engaging team members to build impactful journey maps
- How to use customer feedback to identify Moments of Truth and Pain Points
- How to build a full end-to-end customer journey map
- Who to invite to your Journey Mapping workshops and why
- The best way to structure your mapping workshops for in-person and remote contributors
- Techniques to capture your map via “post it” notes and using latest technology
- How to gain internal buy-in and accountability
- How to best use action planning worksheets, scorecards, and survey tools
- Best approaches to driving internal actions
- …and so much more!
Want your custom training?
If you are interested in having a personalized onsite Journey Mapping Train the Trainer at your location, please fill out the form on this page and we’ll get right back to you with your custom price and the dates that will work best for you.