Journey MappingCustomer Journey Mapping Services
Journey Mapping is not simply about creating a map to hang on the wall…
Journey Mapping starts with the visualization of the end-to-end relationship between a company and its customer, developing a clear understanding of the touchpoints that make up the relationship. However, effective journey mapping is really more about managing, monitoring, and improving the customer experience to drive business outcomes. Too many companies do not realize the benefits of leveraging the journey map as a FRAMEWORK that your organization can use to ultimately produce a better overall experience for your customers.
Developing a journey map is a key foundational step to any CX program. As with any foundation, if it is not well-built the rest of the structure will always be at risk of failing. Customer journey mapping is an effective starting point for engaging executives and colleagues across the company, aligning your CX with the company brand and goals, embedding CX into the organizational culture, and rolling out the new systems, procedures, and processes. These are not easy tasks and often can become such a burdensome effort that the CX program can stall or get shut down if not properly managed.
CustomersFirst Now has implemented hundreds of Business-to-Business, Business To Consumer, as well as internal journey maps and we know exactly how to get the CX programs started right, how to build them with the right people, and how to deliver best-in-class CX success by leveraging our expertise and the best practices that we’ve developed over the last 15 years of creating hundreds of maps for customers.
Our Journey Mapping services and experts help you
- Assess and understand the current state customer experience, environment, organizational structure, measures
- Discover gaps in customer experience and align your future state desired experience to achieve your corporate goals
- Develop the right plan to engage your constituents, deploy the journey mapping solution, integrate with necessary data, measures, processes, and systems to develop your future state customer experiences
- Define the necessary reporting and metrics so you can report return on your investment to your executive management, so you can achieve a constantly improving Customer Experience deliverable for your internal and external customers
- Journey Map analytics, customer survey data, and financial data to discover the top priorities that will deliver the largest financial outcomes (revenue, margins, churn/retention)
- Survey Analysis to identify improvements in survey questions and ensure you are fully leveraging qualitative text comments in historical surveys
We will help you explore and validate your current customer experience and provide insights that guide your direction and priorities for business performance improvement. We help with the heavy lifting of communicating with internal and external stakeholders and customers, identifying data sources, surveying constituents, analyzing data, reporting, and actually creating the customer journey map for you. You’re short on time and people, but you need to make your case for where the customer journey is breaking down and how that is impacting your company. We’ll work closely with your team and your customers to produce quantifiable results that will leave a world-class CX legacy in your company.
Internal Validation - What we say internally
External Validation - What the Customer says
Journey Map Analytics - What the Customer does
- Create your end-to-end Journey Maps
- Deliver multiple views of the Customer Experience and a foundational framework to align functional stakeholders on business improvement
- Create a deep understanding within your company of customer experiences as a source of competitive and brand differentiation
- Provide a clear, prioritized, and actionable set of opportunities for improving your delivered Customer Experience
- Analyze your data to find the biggest drivers of churn, sales friction, or other customer service issues
- Outline your biggest opportunities to increase retention, revenue, and margins
If you’re interested in implementing a full enterprise-level Customer Journey Mapping program with our experienced team, please contact us today for a no obligation conversation.