Journey Map Onsite Workshop
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About How to Build and Maintain a Customer Journey Map for CX Success.
In this hands-on session, you will learn the Best Practices, tools, shortcuts, and tips from seasoned CX and Journey Mapping practitioners who have built hundreds of maps and managed enterprise CX programs for the last decade.
Who should attend?
If you are a CX Program Manager, CCO, VP/Director of CX, or involved in the Journey Mapping process at your company, this is the Workshop you need to attend!
What will you learn?
- How to “kick off” your Journey Mapping efforts with your customers and team members
- Best practices to engaging team members to build impactful journey maps
- How to use customer feedback to identify Moments of Truth and Pain Points
- How to build a full end-to-end customer journey map
- Who to invite to your Journey Mapping workshops and why
- The best way to structure your mapping workshops for in-person and remote contributors
- Techniques to capture your map via “post it” notes and using the latest technology
- How to gain internal buy-in and accountability
- How to best use action planning worksheets, scorecards, and survey tools
- Best approaches to driving internal actions
- …and so much more!
- Share Journey Mapping Best Practices
- Steps to building a journey map – Best Practices and Learnings from hundreds of journey mapping projects
- Identifying and prioritizing Moments of Truth and Pain Points to action
- Engaging team members to own actions and deliver results
- Build Your Own Journey Map
- Identify an end-to-end journey to map
- Map journey stages
- Map touchpoints
- Identify Business Owners
- Identify Pain Points and Moments of Truth
- Engage Others to Validate Your Map
- Who do you need to engage and why?
- What touchpoints need more validation and data points?
- Where do you want to focus your action planning?
Price: $5,000 for a 1-day onsite workshop with up to 12 attendees
About CustomersFirst Now
CustomersFirst Now (CFN) is a CX Strategy, Solutions, and Journey Mapping Software provider, and has been implementing customer experience programs for over 15 years. We’ve worked with many Fortune 500 and enterprise companies to provide the only proven, predictive process that links Customer Delight to financial performance and ROI. We’ve found those companies who adopt our Customers First approach see higher revenue, better retention rates, and improved margins. For more information, visit us at www.CustomersFirstNow.com
“Great thought leadership in CX and depth of insight on how to tackle challenges with actions”
“Senior leader understanding not only on solutions to the problems, but also counsel on how to approach the problem internally with the executive team”